Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Crocheted Lion

"My friend Tappy made this cute little lion.  I wanted to share it with everyone.  Under the picture, you'll find a little excerpt from her.  Enjoy! 



 "I got the pattern from the book Vanna's Choice easy crochet critters and used lion brand worsted weight yarn (weight 4) and crochet hook size G-6. It took me a couple days to make. I started slow the first day, only getting half the body done and finished the rest on the second day, which took maybe over a couple hours.  This is the fifth doll I've made. I learned to crochet in April after getting a crochet book (Creepy Cute Crochet) for my birthday. I'm still learning and only know the basics so far."

"My next project is the corporate zombie in the Creepy Cute Crochet book.  This one will be more difficult because it has fringe hair and some other little details. But hopefully it'll turn out well."

Tappy

No comments:

Post a Comment