Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Easy and stylish wall art

A few months ago,  I went to my friend Caroline's home for some sewing lessons and in her craft room, I saw the cutest thing!  Using those embroidery circles and some fabric, you get an easy and stylish wall art idea.  I had some of the circles in the basement and some left over curtain panel fabric from Ikea and this is what I came up with.  


The fabric is white and translucent, so some of the blue on the wall comes through on the wall hangings. If I ever get tired of them being in the bedroom, I can move them to the bathroom or living room and they will always match!  I think they go really well with my brand new comforter I got from Target (on sale with a 20% off coupon, it ended up being less than $28!).
There is a lot more to do to finish the room, but I have some great drapery and wall art planned.  Can't wait for my peaceful, spa like room to be finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment